Opening Day matches- CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup 2019-Uganda
- Uganda vs Burundi match moved back to Lugogo at 4pm on Saturday 7th December 2019
- Djibouti vs Somalia now at Namboole Stadium at 1.30pm on Saturday 7th December 2019
- All matches to be played on Saturday 7th December 2019
CECAFA and the Local Organising Committee (LOC) of the two regional tournaments due to be held in Uganda starting this weekend have made latest changes with the venues to be used on the opening day of the men’s tournament.
The latest developments are as below;
- The opening day matches will be played on Saturday 7th December 2019
- The match between Uganda Cranes and Burundi will now be played at StarTimes Stadium Lugogo with kick off set for 4.30pm. The fans will be charged 5,000/= (Ordinary ticket) and 30,000/= (Pavilion).
- The match between Djibouti and Somalia will be hosted at Mandela National stadium at 1.30pm and not Wakisha grounds as earlier communicated. The fans will watch this match FREE of charge.
The latest communication surpasses any other communication that had earlier been shared with the public and other stakeholders.
CECAFA and LOC Press Conference on Friday at FUFA House
CECAFA and the Local Organising Committee (LOC) will hold a press conference on Friday 6th December 2019 at FUFA House in Mengo.
The Press conference will be addressed by the Ag. FUFA President Mr. Justus Mugisha, CECAFA Secretary General Mr. Nicholas Musonye and Chairman CECAFA LOC Mr. Darius Mugoye
The Press conference will start at 10am.
MAIN PHOTO: CECAFA Secretary General Mr. Nicholas Musonye